18.12.08

Review: Eccoutez - Positive


So, this is my review of Ecoutez's latest album titled Positive. Basically it has 10 songs inside of it. But, since I download the songs instead of buy the album, so I just have 7 out of 10. And this is the review.

 

First time I saw this album is in a music store, and my first impression is "what a terrible cover". Yes it is, very horrible cover. How people would be attracted if the cover is like that. Because of that, I didn't buy the album. 

Then on Twitter, people are talking about the album. So I decided to download it from here, www.misshacker.com

And I download those 7 songs. The funny thing is, IMHO, the best song is the intro which has duration around 3 minutes. The other song is just like regular songs, which means "If you play it, I don't get bothered, but i wouldn't be bother to play it". Until now, I'm just playing the intro.

About the genre, it still ecoutez, it has jazz, groove, and pop. They don't change their genre to a cheesy pop/rock that spreading all over Indonesia. 

Overall, I give 3 stars out of 5 for this album. Not bad.

 

Posted via web from Jani

No comments:

Powered By Blogger