18.12.08

Pokemon Crater Reborn


Maybe some of you guys know an online game called "Pokemon Crater". Yeah, basically it just like a pokemon game in gameboy, but somehow a pokemon fanatic named Aaron with his friend make a website where you can play pokemon on internet for free. The great thing is you can battle with other people, ONLINE. This website has 400.000 users around the world, and that's website had been running for 8 years, but in December 2007, the site was closed. Aaron say that he's going to finish his college and will get busy of life, so he can't manage the website again. Actually, I don't buy it, I think Nintendo banned the website, because it has no license. So, the site was closed, and leaving 400.000 users dissapointed.

 

But, yesterday I was googling about pokemon crater, and guess what? I found a guy name Kyro and he wants to rebuilt pokemon crater. The site is not fully finish, but it quite good as a start. 

www.pokemonbattlearena.net

it has similar design and layout, also game playing, overall is good. But, it still beta 0.1, so, it still has many of lacks. But, I'm just glad that I can play that game again. Huh..

 

For my blogspot readers:

From now on I'm using english as my language and I'm posting it not from blogger again but from a new blog service called "Posterous". www.posterous.com. It's so easy

Posted via web from Jani

No comments:

Powered By Blogger